Lofty Tower 2 Lofty Tower 2

Bland

Pretty bland game. The puzzles are fun, but it lacks good artwork, good music and also the whole image forming thing was a downsider. It could be pretty nice.

Bat Country Bat Country

It's like Castlevania in an helicopter

Nice feeling. Nice graphics and nice gameplay. Overall: AWESOME! =D

:the game: :the game:

Awesome

This game is so weird in a way that even when I was sick of it I would still be playing. That's a good sign. I guess...

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Really cool concept

I found this game to be really interesting with it's conecpt and you can actually interpret the game... It could generate some good discussions.
About the game... The gameplay is... Challenging. Some jumps can be really difficult and it will require pixel-perfect precision. Leaps of faith are needed which makes sense, seeing the ending.
The ending was awesome. And really got that feeling of glory.
I liked it, but is a one-time playthrough.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Linear and short...

...but not bad for 72 hours of making process, i guess. I like adventure, but if you wanna make a sequel, as others said, it shoud be longer, and a lot more difficult... It was just grabbing this and going there. The dialog and the whole "convincing people" stuff was nice, too. I liked it as a glimpse of the capabilities of the makers.

MonoFlauta responds:

Great, thanks for the review. Yes, if we make the sequel, we will have a problem about, how much difficult we should do it, but well, we will see... thanks for the review :)

Earl Grey Earl Grey

Great Plot

This game has a nice difficulty level for a time-killer game. Though it is short, the end is worth it. Awesome.